Post # 1
I bought the Alfred Angelo 2123 in ivory. I’ll try to attach A pic.
1. Should I add a sash?
2. Should I add extensions and curl my hair or put it up?
3… Ugh, dress envy. I bought this bc I love where we have no bridal boutiques and ths was secondhand… But im not in love with it. Should I keep it? Or order one I like better online?
Post # 2
I think a sash would be cute. Im never a fan of extensions and curly hair but you have to feel beautiful. I love your dress dont get rid of it!
Post # 3
1. Sash or no sash is totally personal preference. Sashes define your waist yet for me I think they’re too trendy right now and often overused.
2. If i were you I would try out both looks, take pictures and see which one looks best.
3. Get a dress that makes you happy. Perhaps you can travel to an area nearby to try on dresses. You can also purchase a dress online but I would advise that you ensure that they have a good return policy or you’ll be stuck with it.
Post # 4
look properly for a new dress
Post # 5
If you dont love it, do what you gotta do and get a dress you LOVE!!! You (hopefully) only get married once!
Post # 6
- Wedding: February 2014 - Windstar on Naples bay
I think your dress is beautiful (and looks beautiful on you), but if you don’t love it and it’s in the budget, I say make a weekend trip and go to a neighboring city to look. I had to do that as all the bridal shops in town were private boutiques and I was pretty sure they didn’t carry plus size nor be under my 1000 dollar budget.