69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Dress B is beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

DesiMercedes:  I actually think Dress A is a bit more flattering in the cut.  But go with the dress you love most and that IN PERSON looked the best.  No one will criticize you for having beads on your gown when your wedding is rustic. 

Post # 5
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

DesiMercedes: Dress B gets my vote. Like you I’m unsure of dress A because of how the material falls. Let us know which one you pick! That style of dress really suits you.

Post # 6
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

dress B is amazing, and definitely will fit into the vibe. It’s all in how you accessorize! The pattern of the beading with the larger flowers DEFINITELY reads rustic.

Post # 8
Bee
182 posts
Blushing bee

Dress B is so beautiful! It’s not 100% rustic, but it still fits the vibe. Of course you have to be slightly glitzy so to me its the perfect choice!

Post # 10
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - The Celebration Farm

It’s a bit hard to tell in your photos, but I actually think Dress A looks better on you. You know how they look in person, though, and you should go with what you feel best in. Beads and sparkles don’t disqualify a dress from fitting a rustic venue. 

Post # 11
1161 posts
Bumble bee

DesiMercedes:  I’d keep looking.  You only tried on 16 and there’s no point settling after that few

Post # 12
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Dress B hands down! It looks amazing and the beadwork is spectacular! 

Post # 13
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

Dress B

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  gigglebox.
Post # 14
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Loveee Dress A. Wish I could pull that off!

Post # 15
3971 posts
Honey bee

If neither seems perfect then keep looking. The perfect dress is out there….waiting to be found!

The topic ‘Dress Help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors