(Closed) Dress Help

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Dress B looks great on you! It will fit the theme just fine! Plus, you’re the bride so it’s okay to sparkle a little 🙂 If not Dress B, then I say keep looking.

Post # 17
1541 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Dress B is so beautiful and unique. A is unflattering. I think B could be rustic with the right styling like hair down in loose waves and maybe a flower crown or headband. 

Post # 18
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Oooh I tried Dress B on at Lovely and it was by far my favorite there.  I loved the look and you look great in it!

I’m getting married on New Year’s Eve next year so the dress felt perfect for that, but I get what you’re saying about it not being rustic.  It’s a very glam dress.

I love the lace on Dress A but like you, not as crazy about the straps.  Maybe you could keep looking for a bit to find similar lace dresses with different tops?

Post # 19
1198 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

i think you should keep looking! you have a lovely shape, the right dress will make you feel like WOW i never want to take this off! 

Post # 20
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

DesiMercedes:  I love the vintage feel of dress A. I would keep looking until you find the vintage look in a dress that feels right on you. Then you can have the best of both worlds 🙂

Post # 24
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

DesiMercedes:  Congrats!!! Pictures please!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  LadyH.
Post # 26
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress.  Congratulations!!

Post # 27
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

yes! The new dress you just posted looks amazing on you and kind of combines the looks of the first two dress

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  izze.

The topic ‘Dress Help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors