(Closed) dress help!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Here is my dress (sorry for the pic spam)!!  We are having a big wedding in January but had to get married 90 day fiancé style first. We went to the beach afterwards to get a few more photos to capture the day. They essentially were our “engagement photos,” just on our wedding day.

Surprisingly my dress actually survived the intense ocean dip!

Post # 4
217 posts
Helper bee

I am wearing this jumpsuit for our courthouse in January. We are going to have a church ceremony and reception probably in summer, but since we are an international couple we wanted to get legally married sooner than later. 

http://www.asos.com/john-zack-petite/john-zack-petite-lace-sleeve-and-back-detail-jumpsuit/prd/6273729?iid=6273729&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=atxqiqxlx&istBid=t&countryid=1&affId=5497&channelref=Affiliate&pubref=158752&awc=5678_1477012222_974f9e09b5dafa2c268bb914e01465af

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee

ribelle :  girl that jumpsuit is FAB!!

Post # 6
217 posts
Helper bee

anabaugus :  Thanks! 😀 Can’t wait to wear it, now I just need my abs to cooperate LOL since it is pretty figure hugging and will show slight imperfections. 

Post # 7
770 posts
Busy bee

anabaugus :  I need to know where you got your dress!! I’m getting married in Mexico and plan on getting in the ocean and that dress is gorgeous!

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee

msbr :  thank you!! it’s from Lulus! http://m.lulus.com/products/beneath-the-garden-arbor-ivory-lace-maxi-dress/200210.html

And only $74.. but I bet you could get it for even less on Black Friday or cyber Monday!

Post # 9
770 posts
Busy bee

anabaugus :  They only have XL available right now 🙁 I found one at David’s Bridal I love for $60 but that one is just so gorgeous.

Edit: I already found so many others at Lulus I love. Thank you for introducing me to this site!

Post # 10
40 posts
Newbee

msbr :  oh no! Bummer! Well I can tell you they restock it regularly because I bought mine almost a year ago! I think it’s one of their best sellers… not sure what your timeline is though!

but yes Lulus is the best.. quality can be hit or miss but the customer service is incredible!! I hope you, and OP, find what you’re looking for!

Post # 12
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’ll be wearing Pronovias Vanila, I’m having the train cut down to add sleeves because, well December in Chicago, and I feel the shortened train will be better for a courthouse ceremony.

Post # 13
770 posts
Busy bee

anabaugus :  That is beautiful! Thank you! I’m loving the prices of these since I plan on swimming in it haha

Post # 14
16 posts
Newbee

ssm1221 :  Can you post a picture of how your dress came out? I might be purchasing Vanila as well and would like some inspiration!

Post # 15
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

nataliemelissa :  Just seeing this now, I’d have to do it when I get home from work. Let me know if you’re still interested in seeing some photos. 🙂

The topic ‘dress help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors