(Closed) Dress help! (Regret)

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?
    Wear the dress I already own with alterations (lace dress) : (71 votes)
    76 %
    Buy the new, sleeker white dress : (22 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 2
    8978 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

The second is more elegant and glamourous I think . The first  is lovely too though,,  so …….

Post # 3
    468 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2016

They’re both nice dresses but I tend to prefer plain fabric over lace in general so I like the second one – however I’m confused as to what’s going on with the bottom of it…maybe you’ll need to put something under there to help it keep it’s shape if you go for it.

Post # 5
    14 posts
    Newbee

I love the second one on you! It’s beautiful!

Post # 6
    868 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2016 - Cherry Orchard

OH my goodness–#2! 

Post # 7
    39 posts
    Newbee

penguinwapi: I like the first dress best! They both look great on you, but the lace adds something special. It will look amazing with the alterations. 

Post # 8
    61 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

The first dress! The others are beautiful but basic. You look classic and stunning in the one you own. I can see the after!! Keep your dress!! 

Post # 9
    544 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2017 - Not sure

The first dress is amazing! Why on earth switch? It fits you like a glove! Beautiful!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  serenitysky.
    Post # 10
    1998 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

The one you have is lovely. The lace gives it the extra edge. The others are pretty but more basic.

Post # 11
    936 posts
    Busy bee

Both dresses fit you perfectly, and you look lovely in both!  I love the idea of the first one having blue uderneath, and I think it is really similar to the first dress.  I personally think the first dress looks more elegant and teh second one almost looks wrinkled.  I might like it better if it was smoother.  I don’t think you can go wrong though.  If you can afford teh other dress, and you think you’d be happier, do what  makes you happy 🙂 

Post # 12
    213 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

Both dresses are beautiful and you look great in both. I like the first dress slightly more and it’s the dress you already have so I say stick with your dress! It’s a beautiful gown and the extra detail is gorgeous. 

Post # 13
    1350 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

The first dress! Once it’s altered will look stunning on you!

while the shape of the second is great it seems like it’s missing something special 

Post # 14
    453 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

I like the first one better

Post # 15
    137 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2001

Keep the first dress!  The lace and colour look beautiful on you and when altered as you’ve shown it will look gorgeous.  The second dress is nice but abit too plain for “bridal with a twist” 

The topic ‘Dress help! (Regret)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors