(Closed) Dress Help

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
7682 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

futuremrsherron:  You look amazing in that dress!  You will look even better when you  have the right undergarments and alterations.  Your smile says it all!

Post # 3
1580 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

OMG! Don’t have regret! That dress is perfect for you!! You have such a beautiful shape and that dress just makes you that much more curvy and and I think it’s perfect. Personally, I’m not a fan of belts anymore. I think that the dress is beautiful and the sparkles at the top are enough. But that’s just me. You look absolutely stunning!!!

Post # 4
129 posts
Blushing bee

futuremrsherron:  I think you look wonderful! I second-guess my dress often too when I see all the gorgeous dresses on here. The best thing to remember is that photos tell half the story. Try and remember what you felt when you had the dress on. Photos from our cell phone don’t always show all the details, etc that our photographers will be able to hone in.

Post # 5
2595 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

Seriously, no need to be discouraged! That is a gorgeous dress! and you look amazing in it before even having it fitted, so when you have it fitted with the right undergarments, you be a bombshell! 

Post # 6
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

You love it, look at your smile  I love the belt though.

Post # 7
956 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I think it looks great. I don’t think you need a belt at all, it takes away from the dress.

Post # 8
203 posts
Helper bee

It is gorgeous! But I say lose the belt–I feel like it’s not delicate enough for such a gorgeous lace dress.

Post # 10
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

futuremrsherron:  You look gorgeous! Stick with that dress! 🙂 

Post # 11
1411 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Your dress highlights your figure. I like it very much. The sparkle around the sweetheart neckline makes it a little different to some of the dresses I’ve seen on here. Definitely nothing to worry aboit. It looks perfect for you!

Post # 12
1151 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

beautiful but I say no belt! you look so happy 🙂

The topic ‘Dress Help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors