(Closed) Dress help.

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
4252 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

If you are dead set on lace I would just go with dress 1.  Dress 2 is gorgeous with the rouching and lace would make it too busy…unless you added a lace belt, that would be fine.  Adding lace I think would just make it too busy because it is gorgeous as is.

Post # 3
3063 posts
Sugar bee

Buy the dress you love and give him the lace he wants with a veil with an impressive amount of lace, something similar to this:

Post # 4
9527 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Adding lace to the other dress would be very difficult, time consumming and therefore expensive. Best to simply buy a lace dress if thats what you want

Post # 6
4252 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

mrsbadduck:  Honestly though you aren’t wearing the dress for him…if you bought a lace dress but you REALLY wanted dress 2 I think you would regret it. Like others said, wear a veil or something to get his lace fix in.  Wear the dress that YOU love.  Yes your fiance is important too but it is most important you wear something YOU love.

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I personally like dress 2 better. It is YOUR wedding dress! I think it’s sweet that you want to please him but girl this is your wedding dress. Pick the one that YOU love & makes you feel beautiful & confident in. If he’s really the one, he will absolutely love you in any dress you choose.

The topic ‘Dress help.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors