Casablanca 2163 : (31 votes)
    58 %
    Pronovias Tessy : (22 votes)
    42 %
  • Post # 2
    11480 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I can see why you’re torn, since both of those dresses are so beautiful. However, I think that the Tessy is definitely the most flattering on you. It looks fabulous!

Post # 3
    424 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

I prefer the way the lace lays on the Pronovias dress. You look great in both dresses. 

Post # 4
    434 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I think the bust and neckline of dress #2 is more flattering than dress 1.  Something about it that makes me like it more on you.  You look beautiful

Post # 5
    142 posts
    Blushing bee

#1 is beautiful on you! 

Post # 6
    1846 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I like #1 best!  I don’t love the empire waist detail on #2, and I really like the bottom and neckline of #1.  Your curves also look amazing!

Post # 7
    1440 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

So similar! #2 is the one. The neckline and where the skirt falls

Post # 8
    3903 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

alyxkat:  dress #2 is a lot more flatering but the colour if dress #2 is better with your skin tone 🙂 so I would say dress #2 in a lighter colour if available. 

Post # 9
    1378 posts
    Bumble bee

Dress #2 is more flattering across your hips. I prefer the neckline on 2 as well.

Post # 10
    45 posts
    Newbee

#1 with a belt!

Post # 11
    1709 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2016 - Garden

Its funny to say but for some reason #2 feels too heavy for me. I think it’s because of the color and the fabric. I love the way #2 fits you but I actually have to say # 1 is the one that you should choose.

The sweetheart neckline, I feel, takes away the attention from your beauty, neck above. You are very beautiful! And not having the sweetheart will allow us peers to keep the attention to your face. 

Post # 12
    39 posts
    Newbee

they ar both pretty on you but I like Tessy on you..I think is more flattering on you. the line of that dress looks like it was made for you and draws the eye upwards and flatters everything in all the right ways!! #2!! 

Post # 13
    409 posts
    Helper bee

You look great in both dresses, but Casablanca is the better one! It is the one with the WOW effect, whereas the Pronovias one is ‘ok, very nice dress’. Also the Casablanca colour suits you much more. 

The topic ‘dress help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors