Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

the first is lovely

2 and 3 are terrible, seriously

4 is the back and no idea what to say

5 is meh

6 is nice, you cut a lovely figure in it

7 is somewhere between meh and yuck

but honestly.. if you can’t tell how you feel between dresses that look terrible and dresses that look good, none of these are your dress.  You’ll find one that makes you feel beautiful and feels very “you”. 

Post # 32
238 posts
Helper bee

kelly22790 :  Most of those are really, REALLY awful. Eck! That third one makes you look like a man! But the first one is lovely. 

Post # 33
409 posts
Helper bee

kelly22790 :  The first one is a stunner!! If you want a real WOW-factor, that’s it! 

Post # 34
8309 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

kelly22790 :  

God the things people say ! Ugly, old, like a man..wtf! Utter nonsense, and crass too.

The first dress is great In My Humble Opinion, others less so. I tend  to  agree with pps who say you probably need to  keep looking as you seem to be pretty much undecided on style.

Post # 36
2334 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

#1 hands down. Amazing

Post # 38
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

kelly22790 :  #1 looks amazing. The others don’t do anything for you. I like the back of one of the dresses, you have a lovely figure. 💙

Post # 39
3832 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

That green one is SO pretty

Post # 40
42 posts
Newbee

I like the fit an flare gown on you (no.6). I do think there are prettier dresses out there.

i don’t like the green one at all, sorry.

Post # 41
501 posts
Busy bee

I totally understand where you are coming from with the dresses feeling too big. You do look great in all of them, I really like the 5th dress. 

FWIW, I called bridal salons and asked what sample sizes they carried. It helped to try on sizes that I would actually order. 

Post # 45
1815 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I really like Dresses #1 and 2 (and I think the 2nd last one is also #2). Those look amazing. Actually, all look really good. You have a great figure – anything looks amazing.

The topic ‘Dress help :( :( :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors