• poll: Left or right?
    Left : (50 votes)
    55 %
    Right : (41 votes)
    45 %
  • Post # 2
    972 posts
    Busy bee

I love lace on a wedding dress, but I do prefer the bustling on the right. What if you got some kind of lace cover up (I forget what those little shoulder covering things are called)?   I also think trying them on with a veil will help you have that “this is it” moment with the one you truly love best. Whichever dress you choose is going to be gorgeous!

Post # 3
    1389 posts
    Bumble bee

They are both beautiful! I voted for the one on the left- the detailing is so pretty. I think it would look even better, and maybe a little more flattering, if the waist line was up maybe an inch or so higher. 

Post # 4
    47215 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

You are right. The dress on the right is more flattering. The narrowest part of your body is right under your bust and that’s where it is on the dress.

I do prefer the softer tulle or chiffon skirt from the dress on the left. Can you find an empire waist dress with a similar skirt?

Post # 5
    303 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

I love the dress on the left! You look beautiful in both, but I think the left is a tad more flattering. It elongates your torso and the fabric in the skirt drapes beautifully and creates such long, crisp lines. Also, the lace is stunning 😍

Post # 6
    3972 posts
    Honey bee

Left by a long shot!  What a gorgeous, floaty, feminine vsion you are in that dress.

Post # 7
    20 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2017

I voted left but would suggest adding a belt or something to add a tiny bit of sparkle

Post # 8
    2126 posts
    Buzzing bee

I love the skirt on the right, but I like the top on the left. I’d do as another bee suggested and look at a topper over the  dress  on the right. 

Post # 9
    246 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

Left. The dress on the right is creating some weird looking bulges under your arms. I actually think you can do better than both of these. But if it has to be one of the two, I’d go with the lace.

Post # 10
    62 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Left by far!! It elongates your body and i find it more flattering near your shoulders and arm area! You look beautiful Bee!!

Post # 11
    1581 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Left for sure!!! :+)

Post # 12
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

katieann1212 :  There are things I love about both!

Left is romantic, love the lace and the neckline is very flattering!

Right Makes your waist look tiny and I love how the skirt falls.

I am leaning more towards left because I just am in love with the lace, and I think once altered it will flatter your body perfectly.

Post # 13
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I like the one on the left. I agree with others who’ve said that perhaps getting it altered to move the waistline up a bit, or adding a belt, would help define your waist more – then perhaps you’ll find it to be as flattering as the one on the right 🙂  They’re both gorgeous and you look great in both!

Post # 14
    1284 posts
    Bumble bee

I tink the one on the right is most flattering!  Plus I love the glam style!

Post # 15
    6840 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2016

I love the shape of the the one on the right but the lace of the one on the left. Maybe you could find one like the one on the right but with lace? The left one would be perfect if the waist was just higher. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors