Dress help

posted 5 months ago in Dress
  • poll: Is there too much white in the dress to wear as a guest?
    Yes : (13 votes)
    46 %
    No : (15 votes)
    54 %
  • Post # 2
    352 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2018 - Emerald at Queensridge

It really depends on the bride. Do you think she would be annoyed by it? Or is she really laid back? 

Post # 3
    1734 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

If you have to ask, then you know the answer. Honestly, I don’t I understand these posts…wear anything but a white dresss. It’s not that hard. You’d think the only dresses on the entirety of the internet are white by how common these posts are. 

Post # 4
    45534 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

It’s a tropical print dress.

The only colors that are off limits are solid white or ivory. All pastel colors and floral prints aren’t automatically excluded just because some brides choose them for their dress.

Post # 5
    126 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

I think floral/tropical prints on a white dress is ok tbh. Why don’t send a pic of the dress to the bride and ask? That way you’ll know for sure if the bride would be fine with or not.

Post # 6
    651 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

justagirlxo88 :  I’m a laidback bride so I wouldn’t be offended if somebody showed up in a floral print dress with some white. But, you may want to send a picture of the dress to the bride so she can make the decision since it’s her wedding. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors