Dress Help!!

posted 6 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
4710 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I’m bumping this because I know there are some amazing bees who can probably help. I’m in the UK and I feel like there are high street store that may have a white dress that can look bridal.

Post # 3
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

Lulu’s has a similar dress, it’s an online store. They have one version with long sleeves and another with regular straps. 

Post # 5
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019 - City, State

I would take the lulu’s dress above and take it to a seamstress and see what she can do for you. Do you have a seperate budget for alterations or it’s 350 all in?

I was uanble to find a dress that I wanted for my bridesmaids that was from a reputable website. I could have ordered it, but I was really concerned abotu quality and all that, so I decided to go right to a seamstress to make it for me. She’s making the dress from scratch for each bridesmaid and the cost is $375 total. I bet you coudl find someone to either make or have a version of the dress altered to your liking that can help you stay in budget!

*side note, my bridesmaids dresses are not ready yet, so I can’t speak to any issues I would have with havign the dresses made, but I think as long as you find a reputable seamstress you should be fine!

Post # 6
209 posts
Helper bee

ld97 :  Hi! Do you know RenzRangs on Etsy? I never bought from them but they are pretty famous and have a lot of good feedback.

To me this dress looks pretty similar.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/453255116/bridesmaid-dress-black-wedding?ref=related-1

Just check the picture of the off white version they did.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/174/0/6300657/il_570xN.1191398547_no51.jpg

And I think you might be able to customize it to look more the way you want.

To ladyartichoke :  and all of the bees that want a dress that looks bridal with a low price, they sell bridesmaid dresses that can be done in white.

Post # 8
209 posts
Helper bee

co_katherine :  Funny thing, I also wanted to recommend that website but I wasn’t remembering the name lol

Post # 9
135 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 10
80 posts
Worker bee
Post # 10
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Premier Ballroom

I hope my comment posted 🙁  

Leave a comment