1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

That dress looks stunning on you!!!

Post # 4
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

that dress is gorgeous on you. It’s super hard but I’d d say that the 90% right now is probably because 1. it’s not the right fit and 2. you’re not fully done up, makeup hair veil flowers etc. 

I’d put bets on you on the day falling in love with it fully. 

If you think I am wrong and believe you’ll still feel just 90% on the day I’d say take a week off, don’t look at a single dress and then start again. 

Post # 5
178 posts
Blushing bee

Love this gown. My co-worker also purchased this one. It’s beautiful. 

I think all the wedding shows on TV give us unrealistic expectations that we are all going to have some magical “THIS IS THE ONE” moment. I didn’t. I just knew I really loved it, that it flattered my body, and that I didn’t want to take it off. There will always be a better dress out there… but take the pressure off yourself to feel ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN. 

Post # 6
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

You look stunning!

Post # 7
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Fireman’s Pavillion

The only thing you need to know about picking your dress is “is this dress me and invoking great feelings about myself?” 

When I put on my dress I thought “not what I expected, but I feel like a more elevated-beautiful version of myself”. Which is what I know I wanted to feel in a dress. 

I agree with previous posters. The dress is stunning and it’s classic. There’s a reason you don’t feel 100% though. Do you feel it needs something extra? (Sparkle, color, etc) If so, you can always accessorize it. Have you tried this dress on a second time to try it again (with a veil and accessories)? Sometimes these things make a big difference.

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

I love the dress on you, it’s beautiful!

Post # 9
2465 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

That dress is breathtaking! I especially like it with the sparkly belt. It defines your waist beautifully. 

Post # 10
2148 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

That’s an amazing dress, Bee! It does great things for your figure! 

Post # 11
892 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - Country/barn

View original reply
jemmlove12 :  <— exactly what she said!

I was a little on the fence about my dress too. I felt a little better once it was fitted to me. Then, on my wedding day, once my hair and makeup were done, I had my jewelry on and bouquet in hand, it all came together and I fell in love my dress! 

Your dress is stunning and it looks amazing on you! I have no doubt when all the finishing touches are done you’ll love it too! 

Post # 12
4090 posts
Honey bee

You look gorgeous in that dress  and I think you’d be hard pressed to top it (and really why would you bother looking any further?) I think if you’ve discarded over 50 other options you can safely conclude that this is THE one !

Post # 13
1037 posts
Bumble bee

That dress is freakin’ amazing on you, especially with the belt. It’s elegant, but a bit sexy.

Honestly it’s perfect. 

Post # 14
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - Orlando, FL

First of all that dress looks amazing on you! When I first put on my dress I loved the back, but wasn’t sold on the front. I tried on a few more then I put it back on. The second time they put a veil on me and gave me a standin bouquet to hold and that’s where I fell in love with the overall look. I agree with the girls saying sometimes you don’t get that feeling till it’s all put together! 

Post # 15
76 posts
Worker bee

You look absolutely amazing. I’m a little biased, because this is my dress Haha, also a November wedding.

I can say I had a lot of trouble deciding on a dress as well, and similarly wasn’t 100% sure, but it was the best I tried.

My brand new dress just arrived last week, let me say, just it being new, and fitting well made such a difference. I an now 100% sure. And as others have said, accessories and everything else makes a huge difference. Are you planning on wearing a veil? I just tried a plain cathedral veil, and it really added a wow factor. 

I think there’s too much pressure to have the moment, sometimes it’s just your favourite dress, and on the day, with everything it will look amazing!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors