Dress help!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 17
76 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mountain_bride2019 :  here’s a few pictures from my most recent try on, still getting some alterations done, but the front of the bust fits really nicely. There’s a pic with a veil too. 

Let us know how you go! Hope we’re dress buddies, because you look so stunning! It’s such a comfy dress, plus it’s got pockets!

Post # 18
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - City, State

View original reply
mountain_bride2019 :  You look great in that dress and I love it without the belt!

Post # 21
3075 posts
Sugar bee

You look beautiful!!! I think I prefer it better with the belt, but only slightly.

Post # 22
76 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mountain_bride2019 :  Haha not weird I feel your concern. I’m generally a c cup, though a fairly modest one, and feel completely fine not having a bra with the dress, the way the front is cut makes it sit nicely against the chest rather than popping forward or anything. 

You have always got the option of getting an extra cup sown in if you wanted some more support. I will probably use some tape on the day, just to doubly ensure everything stays where it should.

Perhaps call around any local salons that have a sample and try and find a size smaller than you tried so you can get a feel for it? I will say the sample didn’t fit quite as nicely as the new dress, just because it had been tried on a lot. Good luck xx

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors