(Closed) Dress Help!! Only tried once & sample sold. What do I do? Please help!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What to do? Sample dress sold, only tried on once... but acan't stop thinking about it?
    Keep looking and find something else... you never had that feeling anyways. : (8 votes)
    35 %
    Keep looking and if nothing else comes up, buy that dress!! : (12 votes)
    52 %
    Just buy the dress... you've tried on so many others and keep going back to it. : (3 votes)
    13 %
  • Post # 3
    Hostess
    23607 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Hmm..I assume you’ve tried a lot of other similar Maggie Sottero dresses?  Fiorella comes to mind, as well as Madison (or Madison Marie I think the other one is)…This dress seems like a blend of those 2 dresses.  I say, try on similar dresses and if the Dayle is still in your mind, then order it!

Post # 4
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I mean if you tried it on once is there a reason you need to try it on again… But if you havent had AHA moment, i wouldnt buy it. So i guess i dont see the need to try it on again. I tried mine once had the moment so I bought it! But no moment … NO BUY!!!

Post # 5
    271 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I say look around more then of u get nothing, order it.

Post # 10
    5075 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

that’s a gorgeous dress!!  Please post pics of you in it when it comes in.

The topic ‘Dress Help!! Only tried once & sample sold. What do I do? Please help!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors