Post # 1
Please help me!! I can’t decide. I love them all!One thing to consider, I’m 5 feet tall so take hemming into consideration. I’m also not planning on wearing a veil. I will probably wear a jeweled hairpiece or clip.
1) Sophia Tolli – Panem in French Beige
2) Maggie Sottero – Patience in Diamond White over Nude
3) Sophia Tolli – Prinia in French Beige
4) Galina – Beaded Trumpet SWG605 in Champagne
5) Vera Wang White – Organza and Tulle in Sterling
6) Galina – Strapless A-line WG3586 in Ivory over Champagne
Post # 2
- Wedding: September 2016 - Simsbury 1820 House
The first Sophia Tolli gives you an AMAZING shape. Look at you girl! Va va voom!
Post # 3
I LOVE the Prinia on you!! So flowy and romantic.
My second choice is the first dress, although it looks like the appliques on the skirt might make hemming more difficult/expensive.
Post # 4
The first dress is amazing!!!!! Fairytale like😍
Post # 5
I was torn between the 3rd and 5th, but I chose the 5th because I love the flowiness and the color looks really nice on your skin.
Post # 6
- Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods
1, 5 and 6. I voted for 1.
Post # 7
The Panem is gorgeous on you. With the hemming, they will only hem the front of the dress, not the train, so while there will be a few appliques to remove and sew back on, it shouldn’t be too bad.
Post # 8
I liked no 5 the least but I think you can’t go wrong with the rest. It was very difficult to choose just one but I voted for no 1
Post # 9
I’m torn between #1 and #2. I picked #1 cause it shows your great figure 🙂
Post # 11
#5 because of the fabric draping and the color. Both are very flattering to your shape and complexion!
Post # 12
Voted 1. Second choice would be 6.
Post # 13
i voted for #2 cos i’m a sucker for floaty dreamy dresses!
Post # 14
#1! It’s the prettiest dress and it looks the best on you! It wins by a landslide.
Post # 15
- Wedding: April 2016 - Athol Hall, Mosman
Voted Panem hands down but second choice would be Prinia.