Dress Regret

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
6296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2016

That dress is gorgeous! All it needs is for you to be fierce and self confident in it. If you think it’s really going to stress you out, then you might want to consider something else. But you look absolutely beautiful in it.

Post # 33
223 posts
Helper bee

With alterations I think it looks perfect!

Post # 34
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - State Park

The alterations make it look great! You really have nothing to worry about! 

I hear you about wanting to be confident though, so maybe pick up a set of 10 lb dumbells and do some shoulder/back exercises so you feel tip-top in 3 weeks. You definitely don’t need to! But I know for me that even if no one else can see the fruits of my labor, I feel more confident when I’ve been working out even a tiny bit. 

Post # 35
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Looks beautiful! Honestly, the seamstress did a great job and you look amazing!

Post # 36
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

You look great. Also, when you are really hot, you will NOT CARE and just want to be in something as cool as possible!

Post # 37
473 posts
Helper bee

Looks PERFECT after alterations and a PERFECT dress for the Bahamas. PLEASE do NOT get a new dress…this dress looks like it was made for you! 

Post # 38
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

You look beautiful, no need to worry!! You will make such a pretty bride in this dress!!

Post # 39
2753 posts
Sugar bee

I agree with PP’s. The alterations fixed the issues. You look fabulous!!

Post # 40
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Wear that dress with confidence, bee! The dress looks perfect on you! 🙂

Post # 41
13 posts
Newbee

Great job on shedding the pounds … the “after” looks really good and I’m sure you would be even happier with it on your big day!

I’m back-conscious too though and would see if the tailor could add some sort of sheer fabric in the back that would provide a solid panel behind what is currently there. No idea if this is possible but I live in a region where the tailors often make dresses more conservative and I’ve seen this done before to “block out” dresses that are cut too low in the front. Best wishes!

Post # 42
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I think it looks great and not too revealing at all! My sister  (MOH) Is wearing a gown with a similar back to my wedding and it’s in a catholic church! I think the top part where the sleeves connect adds enough coverage and makes it less revealing. 

Post # 43
938 posts
Busy bee

OMG you look amazing!!! Especially in the ‘after’ pictures, your dress fits you so nicely.  Such a unique dress!  Have an amazing wedding, and I hope you feel beautiful 🙂

Post # 44
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

You look absolutely incredible! I love that dress, and I think it’s perfect for a Bahamas wedding and, even more importantly, perfect for you! I hope you feel nothing short of gorgeous on your wedding day, because I promise you look it! 

Post # 45
665 posts
Busy bee

Katie EA :  Your booty is insanity. I think this is a booty dress. No one cares about anything else. How long is your hair? If you feel funny about the top tell them to put extensions in your hair or put your hair down. Are you sure you are a 14? You’re not a 14. I dont think you are exposed. Look at those Pnina dresses on SYTTD people drop 15K on. Those are exposed. Also are you getting a spray tan? That always makes me feel better and I am getting one. I am getting married in Maui

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors