Dress regret

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 16
978 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

The dress you picked is absolutely stunning! 

Post # 17
3930 posts
Honey bee

You look so stunningly gorgeous in your dress that I can’t really fathom your dress regret. Your dress is so much more beautiful than the one you are still hankering for

Post # 18
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

It doesn’t matter what I think, it only mattes what you think BUT – I prefer the dress you got on you…which surprises me because the one you wish you’d gotten is definitely more my style. But your dress looks absolutely STUNNING on you!!!

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Freaky!! I have been here literally invisioning myself in two dresses, trying to decide between the two…and they are LITERALLY the same two dresses haha…Somehow, I stumbled upon this site and blog…I guess God knows what he’s doing after all…Any advice ladies?!?!

Post # 20
2760 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

lamb312217 :  do you have any other pictures of the backs? It’s hard to see the first one from the picture you posted! If it’s cold in October where you live I am always a fan of sleeves for fall/winter weddings. 

Also you might get more responses if you start your own thread. It’s a crazy coincidence it’s the exact same two dressss though! 

Post # 22
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2018

You look gorgeous in both but I especially like the first one with the sleeves! The top half reminds me a bit of Meghan Markle’s dress but much more flattering (Meghan’s didn’t fit properly in my opinion and I cannot fathom how that happened, I mean the dress was house priced). I also get an Angelina Jolie vibe with it. Like was mentioned upthread the long sleeved one would be perfect for a fall/winter wedding. The lace one reads more spring/summer to me. But regardless both are great on you, I’m jealous of your curves! My waist is almost as wide as my hips so I’m basically shaped like a tube 😛

Post # 23
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

You look incredible in the dress you got!!!

I am having anxiety about the dress I chose, as I 100% thought another dress was “the one”…but I realized it wouldn’t be comfortable to sit in throughout the day 🙁 

Im hoping once it gets altered I will get the same feeling 

Post # 25
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

OP I think you picked the better dress, it’s stunning on you 🙂 Yes the JA is lovely but the first has much more ‘wow’ factor 

And also, the JA wouldn’t have been suitable for a summer wedding!

Post # 26
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

hey girl, I’ve just posted the exact post. I too am regretting my dress and it’s because of my own insecurities and I feel like I’d bbe more confident and comfortable in another shape. 

I can tell you, you look absolutely beautiful in the dress you have chosen, not many brides could pass that off! But I have a feeling no matter how many people tell you this you won’t shake that feeling. Is there no way you can call the store and ask if they could exchange it? Explain the situation? They’re not loosing business and surely they want a happy bride?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors