(Closed) Dress Regret :( Please vote

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What are your thoughts on my dress?
    You are crazy, this dress looks great on you. : (80 votes)
    43 %
    Your feelings are right, this is NOT the dress. : (40 votes)
    22 %
    This dress is just okay. : (65 votes)
    35 %
  • Post # 32
    24 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Nothing matters more than what you think, if you feel it’s not you, and you can change that somehow, go for it!

You would look amazing in anything, you have a great body!

If you can afford around 300-400 check out thefabulousu.com, that’s where I am going to end up getting my dress made. Tony is awesome and it’s been a blast being able to design my own dress.

If you do end up wanting something new that’s totally you, nothing says it like designing your own! ( And you get totally bragging rights whenever anyone comments on how beautiful you’re for sure going to look )

I am still voting for keep it though, I can’t help but think it looks great on you!

OH, also, you might want to get a pretticoat for it, could change your mind about the bottom 🙂

Post # 33
    3479 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I LOVE LOVE LVOE that dress on you and I am not just saying thta. The waistline is flattering and the ruffles are so feminine!!

Post # 34
    Hostess
    7103 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@amanda2: Think it looks great on you

Post # 36
    74 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

You look great in it, but I don’t think the dress is that great. Perhaps try re-selling it before you make a firm decision?

Post # 37
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2013

The accessory list was great. I had the same issue with my dress. I have no time to change the dress. Indstead I diyed a lot and changed many other things with an awesome seamstress.  I bough the White Collection’s asymmetrical ballgown. I added black tulle underneath various layers, I had the top made into a scoop, and lowered the back.  Ivory buttons will be replaced black. I made a belt that is black, ivory and blush.  I added blush pearl beads to my shoes. I made a black bandeau veil.  Black is not for everyone.  But a muted color or just another texture is your friend.  You can make this dress extremely couture with a few nips and tucks and great accessories.  Ruffles are great because you can add in tulle or vintage lace to give it a unique fashion forward look.  A petticoat also will add a new dimension.  The fit of this dress is exceptional.  I don’t know if you are like me but I know that there isn’t a dress that I could have reasonably purchased that would have satiated me.

Post # 38
    77 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

The one thing I have learned on this board is that everyone has completely different tastes! Whenever someone says they don’t like a dress I go and look at their dress and often dont like it, but to each her own! No matter what dress a bride picks – everyone looks great on their wedding day. That being said, I honestly love your dress! Rock it, girl!

Post # 39
    10972 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Girl, I’m sad I missed this but I actually love this dress on you!  It’s so flattering, and you look fabulous (and for what it’s worth, I actually love the sash).  As far as a statement necklace goes and your question about earrings, I think my answer is that it depends on how big of a statement necklace you’re thinking.  Maybe if you kept the earrings as studs it’d be okay?  You should rock a bracelet too if you’d like 😀

The topic ‘Dress Regret :( Please vote’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors