(Closed) Dress Remorse! Please help me choose San Patrick- Peralta or Alfred Angelo 2123?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress do I get?
    Sell Peralta (Jessica Rabbit, Vaa Vaa Voom Dress) and get Alfred Angelo 2123 (Gorgeous Princess) : (30 votes)
    30 %
    Keep Peralta, don't worry about the tummy, no one will notice but you! : (69 votes)
    70 %
  • Post # 3
    424 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Which one is which?  Is the first one the one you own?  I like that one better.  It really is flattering.

Post # 4
    1920 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’m assuming the san patrick is the first one, the one you already own. You look incredible in that dress! Hands down the better choice.

Post # 5
    642 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

The dress in the first pic is my choice. It looks amazing.

Post # 7
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

Can I be creepy and ask if the photo of the first dress was taken at novelle bridal in Edmonton?

Post # 8
    4014 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

The first one, the San Patrick! Youre a knockout in that one!

EDIT: By The Way, what tummy are you talking about?? I dont see it! The ruching is super flattering! Love your new body girl!

Post # 10
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee

I shopped at novelle! I love it there. It’s a small shop buy they have a great selection and the staff are super wonderful. Hope you had as good of an experience as I did. Ps. I love the first dress

Post # 14
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee

Giod luck!!!

Post # 15
    8681 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

The first one looks amazing on you. If you’re really worried about the tummy just wear some spanx or a corset or something. I’m sure it looks fine though!

The topic ‘Dress Remorse! Please help me choose San Patrick- Peralta or Alfred Angelo 2123?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors