(Closed) Dress Shopping Journey Complete With Casablanca 1827. Anyone Else?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

You chose a winner! Looks great on you.  I love the last dress you posted too πŸ™‚

I’m having some trouble mainly because I love everything I put on, even dresses I think will look bad on me! I really want to find a pink dress which causes more issues too since its more limited.

Post # 4
5221 posts
Bee Keeper

I am in agreement with the PP.. I love the one you chose and the last one you posted. Just curious… what did you think about the one shoulder dresses you tried on?

I am going dress shopping in October and have been looking around and have liked some of the one shoulder looks on other people ( and of course on the models) Thoughts??

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am also a Casablanca 1827 bride! It’s such a light-weight, fun, and gorgeous dress. Good choice. πŸ˜‰

You look gorgeous in all of the dresses, too!

I echo your suggestion to others who are starting dress shopping – if you’re bringing friends/family along, make it a small group. I took 3 special women w/me – my future step-mother-in-law, my future aunt-in-law, and my mother. These are the women who know me best and who I knew would shoot straight w/me and help me, not hinder me, in finding the right dress.

Post # 8
5221 posts
Bee Keeper

@KaitlynnMarieXoxo:

I LOVE that dress… that is why I want to go with something one shouldered, but haven’t seen many real brides who opted for that look… pics would be great! I cannot wait to go dress shopping now… seeing them on other ladies gives me a good idea how they may actually fit!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@ KaitlynnMarieXoxo:

I will also be wearing the casablanca 1827 on June 15th, 2012! After going to 10 or more stores and trying on at least 50 dresses, I finally made up my mind yesterday. I am having it custom made to be more of a slim A-line/trumpet rather than an A line.

Post # 11
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

That’s my dress too!!! I have the Ivy. It is so gorgeous, I never thought I would have a lace dress but fell in love with it. My date is exactly a month after both of you πŸ™‚

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Looks lovely!

Also, would you mind telling me what the dress in the last picture is? I really like it!

Post # 14
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

If anyone is looking for the Casablanca 1827 gown, I have a brand new one (with the original tags) in size 6. It is white and in perfect condition…I’m trying to get it out of my closet and on a soon-to-be bride that will love wearing it πŸ™‚ $700 including shipping.

You can message me or email me at [email protected] for photos/more info.

Post # 16
748 posts
Busy bee

@KaitlynnMarieXoxo:  what’s the next-to-last dress you posted? The one you posted 2 pictures of? Does anyone know?

The topic ‘Dress Shopping Journey Complete With Casablanca 1827. Anyone Else?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors