dress twins? Alfred Sung 6836

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am wearing the same dress! but I don’t have any pictures of me in it yet, it just came in a couple of weeks ago and I won’t be able to visit it until February or March. Seems like its not a very popular dress, I haven’t found anyone with the same one either!

I also saw that you posted about your flowers. I am having a calla lily bouquet and a mix of callas and something else (don’t know what yet) for the centerpieces. 

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Im planning on getting that dress too! In ivory, and Im going to have red roses as my flowers. But Im having trouble on the size. The sample in the store was a 14, but huge on me, the consultant had to clamp it. She measured me (but she was pretty loose with the tape) and told me I was a 12. All the other dresses I tried on were a 10 and fit perfect. Odd??

Post # 6
774 posts
Busy bee

No way! Its a beautiful dress! And I cant wait to wear it! I think the consultant was trying to make me get a bigger size so they can get money from alterations. Cause I got measured by a seamstress (my friends mum is one) and I checked the designers measurements online and I was right on a ten.

Post # 8
13 posts
Newbee

@mrsaponte: I got it at Bridal Elegance in Exeter.

Post # 9
774 posts
Busy bee

I was shown how to do if so it goes to one side. I ordered mine on saturday!

Post # 10
13 posts
Newbee

Heres a picture of my bustle. It’s not actually done yet and its still just pinned so it doesn’t look the greatest but you get the idea. I am hopefully picking up my dress with everything done next week!

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I Love this dress! I tried it on when I had another in mind though, so it didn’t get my full attention until the other dress completely disappointed me….as a result, I am stalking it on the Internet. Can any of you ladies tell me what the dress is made of? Is it silk, polyester, rayon??? any help wou,d be much appreciated!

Also, thanks for the great bustle pic!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m wearing this dress in champagne!!! I’m a size 2 though, and I bought it in a size 8 so I’ll post photos when it actually fits!!! It’s SO gorgeous and soft!!! It’s pretty light too, compared to a lot of dresses I have tried on, which is good because I am getting married in Punta Cana in May.

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@buffalove:  the material is charmeusse

Post # 15
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Deb-Rad:  I also am wearing this dress in champagne. I’d love to see how you wore it!

Post # 15
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

my alfred sung 6836  in white , love it! Ordered last month can’t wait for it to come in! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors