(Closed) Dress Twins?? Allure 8862

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

My sister bought this dress. She isn’t married yet though so I don’t have any help to give you, but at least you know you have a twin now!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I am wearing this dress; well 99% similar.  I don’t think mine is Allure but it’s basically a knock-off.  I think i’m wearing long crystal chandelier earrings with my hair pulled back into a romantic low bun.  I think the skirt of the dress is so amazing that I don’t want to take away from that with loose curls, but I think that would look just as pretty.  I’m debating on a bracelet, but the lady at the salon brought up a good point – with our organza layers, the odds for a bracelet getting caught are high! 

My shoes are ivory with a crystal embellishment (see Betsy Johnson’s “Something Blue” from Nordstrom), and I’m going to carry a crystal clutch.

My one thought is that applique.  I just can’t decide if I like it; is it worth putting a sash on instead? Should I even attempt to play designer or just let it be and let it be unique.

I’d be interested to hear what others are doing in terms of accessories!!! I am debating on the veil, so help is needed for me there. I love that “full” look, a little longer, but I’m not sure if it ‘goes” with the full skirt.

The topic ‘Dress Twins?? Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors