(Closed) Dress Twins?? Allure 8862

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10454 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

My sister bought this dress. She isn’t married yet though so I don’t have any help to give you, but at least you know you have a twin now!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I am wearing this dress; well 99% similar.  I don’t think mine is Allure but it’s basically a knock-off.  I think i’m wearing long crystal chandelier earrings with my hair pulled back into a romantic low bun.  I think the skirt of the dress is so amazing that I don’t want to take away from that with loose curls, but I think that would look just as pretty.  I’m debating on a bracelet, but the lady at the salon brought up a good point – with our organza layers, the odds for a bracelet getting caught are high! 

My shoes are ivory with a crystal embellishment (see Betsy Johnson’s “Something Blue” from Nordstrom), and I’m going to carry a crystal clutch.

My one thought is that applique.  I just can’t decide if I like it; is it worth putting a sash on instead? Should I even attempt to play designer or just let it be and let it be unique.

I’d be interested to hear what others are doing in terms of accessories!!! I am debating on the veil, so help is needed for me there. I love that “full” look, a little longer, but I’m not sure if it ‘goes” with the full skirt.

The topic ‘Dress Twins?? Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors