Dress twins! David's Bridal YP3344

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

beautiful dress! I’m not a dress twin though. 

Post # 5
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi. I am a dress twin. I absolutely LOVE this dress, it was the first dress (of many) that I tried on!! Mine is also being fitted (even though I only needed a teeny tiny hem and the bustle), I get it back this weekend and I can’t wait to wear it in 24 days!! Eeek! 🙂

Post # 6
145 posts
Blushing bee

Oh and I am wearing blue sparkly shoes, pearl earrings and a pearl necklace and a silver bracelet with my initials.

Post # 8
87 posts
Worker bee

Me too me too! Laughing

I took mine in last weekend for alterations (also just a bustle-yay!) and they happened to be having a mini expo. So I got a pro photo.

Here she is:

I’m wearing pearl and diamante earings with a pearl and diamante single strand bracelet and the veil that’s pictured. It’s winter here, so I’ll then remove the veil and will put on the white faux fur stole I bought and wear it with a vintage pearl and diamante brooch.

Sorry for the huge pic – am not a pc boffin!

Post # 9
87 posts
Worker bee

Here’s a non-pro pic or two LOL – from when I first bought it in Dec. Have lost a few kilograms since then though. And it’s not my veil!

Post # 10
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I almost said yes to this dress, and I think it’s beautiful! I still wonder sometimes if I should have chosen this one

Post # 12
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@mvg120:  I went with this allure dress (and it’s in the “exclusive” collection, so I can’t find it anywhere online! so frustrating). I think the DB YP3344 was the first dress I really loved while searching online. it makes everybody look so good =)

Post # 13
145 posts
Blushing bee

@mvg120:  I am wearing the DB fit and flare slip under the dress.

Post # 14
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I actually just retried on my dress last night to see if I’d have to get alterations done with my shoes. Length is perfect, just have to get a bustle and lose a little bit of weight to make it fit really well. It’s just slightly snug 🙁 

Post # 15
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

This is the only pic I have of me in it so far. It’s probably the 100th-ish dress I tried on (lol), but it really is the only one that I actually fell in love with right away. I just KNEW this was it. =}

I love how it looks so flattering on SO many different brides too!

Post # 16
87 posts
Worker bee

@mvg120:  Thank you! Everyone looks stunning in this dressLaughing Na, I won’t be wearing any slips or petticoats, it feels fluffy enough haha

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors