(Closed) Dress twins! David's Bridal YP3344

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

yeah dress twins! It looks fabulous on everyone. Here’s my shot, I was in the middle of talking to the consultant when my mom took it hence my awkard arms

Post # 20
91 posts
Worker bee

Question…how would this dress look with a belt?..I’m looking for a way to “jazz” up the dress a little to make it original..but by it having a corset I don’t know.

Post # 21
91 posts
Worker bee

anyone? Smile

Post # 23
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Springfield Golf & Country Cub

Totally a Dress twin with you! It was the first dress I tried on when I went to the store in PA. with my mom, grandma, and little brother. Before my mother, brother, and fiancee went shopping with me in the previous December. It was no the dress I came in for but while the wonderful lady was looking for the dresses I had picked out I spotted this one among the racks and continued to go back to it. My grandma even noticed that I went back to the dress a lot. In all my mother ended up purchasing it for my wedding present and they put me in a size smaller than the one in the picture because it fit better. Thankfully with the shoes I’m wearing there was no need for alterations except for the bustle which still hasn’t been done. 

Sorry for the weird face but my mom was being all cryful and so was everyone else. I didn’t have that crying moment about the dress but it was the one I absolutly loved the most. (My fiancee who has not seen the dress, says I didn’t cry because I’ve watched too many wedding shows and have become immune.) Though I originially picked out a Vera Wang veil to go with it I’ve decided on a different veil from Simplybridal.com that has a lot of lace on it. (Can you tell I love lace?) The bustel I decided to go with though would be the French Bustle I believe where it would look like this, 

(All photos are non-professional and done personally)

Post # 24
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

I tried this one and it was a top 3 contender but it didn’t make the cut.

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m a dress twin!!  Love love love this dress 🙂 

Post # 25
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I know this thread is a little old, but I thought I’d share my photo too. Just ordered the dress, but ordered it in a petite size. At the waist, it folded slightly, so the petite should solve that issue, because of the length taken out of the torso.

The veil is mine, given to me by a friend who just got married but didn’t use it. I love this dress!

Post # 26
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

<h1>I bought the same dress, I absolutely love it! But, I’m skeptical on the right undergarments. The consultant that I had recommends the Bra and Slip, but I hate the way it feels and it is hideous!!! So, what are you doing? Are you wearing the bra and slip? If not, what are you wearing underneath?</h1>
<h1>mvg120:  </h1>

Post # 27
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ShaiminMahurin:  

I ordered my dress in a petite size, which helped with the fit issues I was having. I no longer needed any hemming, and also don’t need any alterations of the main dress. I also tried it on with the slip and without. I’m going without. I’m not wearing any bras either. I found that it fit just right without any additions. So I’m just gunna wear cute panties that don’t leave any unsightly lines, and maybe spanx, depending on the tummy issue.

The only thing that I’m planning on doing is to hit the gym a bit more and try to tone a bit, but I think that’s what every bride says.

You should go with what you like. I found that the slip made a funny ridge in the middle of my thigh where the crinoline started, which was unflattering, and the bra didn’t smooth anything that spanx couldn’t. But, try them on and see what you like. You deserve to be comfortable and enjoy your day.

Here are a few new photos of MY dress, in the petite size, and with the one point bustle.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Shweet_heart.
Post # 28
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I know this thread is old, but I picked the same dress today! It was SO busy at this location that I couldn’t get a good pic. I agree with other PPs here. Looks good on everyone!

The topic ‘Dress twins! David's Bridal YP3344’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors