Dress Twins? Mori Lee 5108

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

MLs ivory is a very soft white color. If you search ML 5108 you will find people who got this dress. Do you have any pictures of yourself in it?

Post # 4
732 posts
Busy bee

ME!!!!! 🙂 The sample I tried on was ivory and I also ordered ivory.

Post # 5
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

I want to see how all the 5108 brides end up styling their dresses! Would love to see more photos.

Post # 6
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@futuremrskgt:  You look AMAZING! I love that dress!

Post # 7
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I ordered mine in ivory! It’s beautiful! Smile

Post # 8
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I didn’t order this one, but I did get the Mori Lee 5104. Ivory is stunning. I find white is sometimes a little ‘too’ white. This dress is stunning! I looks even more beautiful with a sash!

Post # 9
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I just tried Mori Lee 5108 on last night, I think it’s going to be between it and this other one.

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Here’s a close-up of the sash I tried on with it, if I get this dress we are going to have it appliquéd to the dress and loose the ribbon.

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi!

I bought that dress (without ever seeing it for real) and I wonder if it needs a petticoat?

Post # 12
379 posts
Helper bee

Bumping for more 5108 girls! Has anyone tried a lace bolero with it? I’ve been seeing some really lovely off the shoulder, 3/4 sleeve lace boleros lately, and I’m wondering if would work with 1508. (Something like the Maggie Sottero Symphony jacket) Hmmm…

Post # 13
379 posts
Helper bee

Bumping for daytime bees! For those that already posted pictures, are you wearing crinoline in the pics? Everyone elses looks more poufy on the bottom than the sample I tried on!

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I tried it on in ivory and ordered it in ivory. Ignore the clips the sample was about 4 sizes to big on me.

Post # 16
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@abrannan, are you wearing a crinoline skirt in your picture? This is my dress as well, but mine doesn’t flare out nearly as much as yours. Granted, when I tried on the dress it was 6 sizes too big, but I am wondering how it would look once fitted.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors