(Closed) Dress Twins? Mori Lee 5108

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@peachrn That is just the regular dress no crinoline skirt, I am standing on a small platform in the picture. I ordered a size 4 but I haven’t tried it on yet. I will try on the size 4 in a few weeks.I’m wearing flat shoes since we are getting married on the beach so I’m not sure how full the bottom will look with some of the length gone. 

Post # 19
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

5108 is my dress too!

Post # 20
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I ordered my 5108 Mori Lee in ivory this afternoon! It comes in 1 week and I’m beyond excited!! Please post more photos of how everyone accessorized!

Post # 21
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I wore 2 different sashes with my 5108. I wore a pretty ivory and lace belt for the ceremony and changed into a more sparkly sash for the evening.  

Post # 22
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsCorineNicholson:  do you have any pictures of the sashes you wore? You look really pretty in your dress and I think you have the sash on but it’s hard to tell.

Post # 23
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Post # 24
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@AllyBernard You look gorgeous! How tall are you? Also, I’ve been struggling on whether I should wear my belt below the bust like you did or at the waist. I think with the way the ruching on the bust was Im leaning toward there, but soo many people have it at the waist. I’m pear shaped and 5thought wearing it at the waist kind of cuts me off and makes me look shorter.

Post # 25
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@PeachRN:  I’m about 5 3″ and I originally was going to wear the belt at my waist until the woman gave me the idewept wear it under the bust and I love it there! And thank you 🙂

Post # 27
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Country Club

You all look so beautiful, Im looking forward to ordering my 5108 soon. I was wondering what shoes you are/ will be wearing with the dress, please post pics of your shoes! 

Im thinking of metallic silver or some glittery Jimmy Choo’s

Post # 28
479 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@ChltBride:  hi,  you look great! did you end up adding the appliqué to the dress?  I’m thinking about adding some embellishment to my dress & I was curious to see yours if you did.  Thanks 

Post # 29
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Such a pretty dress!

Post # 30
37 posts
Newbee

@ButterflyBride5:  Thank you! I loved that dress but ended up going with a Legends by Romona Keveza gown that stole my heart 🙂 it should be here this Saturday!

Post # 31
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi everyone! I just bought this dress and I want to dress it up! I didn’t know you could add appliques to this dress. did anyone do this? if so can you post some picture? Also, what kind of slip did everyone use?

Post # 32
378 posts
Helper bee

Bumping for more Mori Lee 5108 dress twin pics!

The topic ‘Dress Twins? Mori Lee 5108’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors