(Closed) Dress Twins? Mori Lee 5108

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 48
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@PeachRN:  Do you know what your bustle was called? Or have a photo of the back of your dress? Thanks!

Post # 49
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@er3486:  I had an American over bustle in 3 places, but it broke early on when someone stepped on my dress, so I have no pictures.

i found this this thread which has a picture of the dress bustled, though mine looked different. I didnt like the way an under bustle (French) looked, I would def do an over bustle.

My mori lee5108 bustle!

Post # 50
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@PeachRN:  Thank you very much! I think the American bustle with 3 points will look great!

Post # 51
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yay, got a voicemail today telling me my beautiful mori lee 5108 is in! Can’t wait to try it on…..

Post # 52
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi ladies! I wore the 5108 to my wedding in July and loved every second I spent in it. I felt so beautiful and glamorous! Here’s a few pics so you can see how I styled/bustled it:

Here’s the back before the ceremony (without veil) 

After ceremony (with veil) 

walking down the aisle at the end of the ceremony 

before ceremony 

Bustled at reception (8 pt bustle) 

Hope this helps! Congrats to all my dress twins! xoxo

Post # 53
23593 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lilangelk8:  Wow you looked SO beautiful on your wedding day! Love this dress! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations!

Post # 54
378 posts
Helper bee

@lilangelk8:  Your photos are so gorgeous!! You rocked the 5108!

Do any other 5108 girls have wedding pics to share yet?!

Post # 54
5 posts
Newbee

AllyBernard:  gorgeous! I also love that you’re wearing the belt below your bust versus at your waist!

Post # 55
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

lilangelk8:  I love the belt you’re wearing!!! Where was it from? ๐Ÿ™‚  I just bought this dress today and that is exactly what I’m looking for! Oh, and your photos are absolutely stunning!!!!!

Post # 56
96 posts
Worker bee

Does Mori lee 5108 come in Blush? Im on the search for a blush wedding dress.

Post # 57
96 posts
Worker bee

Well ladies, I hve gone on one drss fitting and tried on the Mori Lee 5108, after contemplating for a day. I think I pretty much decided to go with 5108. She feels nice and light on, has a sexy silouhette and looks Romantic. all the characteristics Im trying for. I will be addig a blush belt/sash  for a pop of color! will be great for our destination wedding in Punta Cana! thank you my fellow Bees…

Post # 58
69 posts
Worker bee

Quany76:  Congrats!! It is such a beautiful dress. I have a long wait for my big day. Hopefully I can find one of these when it is my turn.

Post # 59
96 posts
Worker bee

Thanks @Dmv21, I plan on adding a few things to it to make it my own!!! but im so excited that I have at least made a decision…..

Post # 60
252 posts
Helper bee

I just want to highly recommend the hoop skirt for extra volume- and it kept me cool for my July wedding- its adds some real drama too, which I loved. Here’s me with my brother a few weeks ago. I also didn’t do a sash because I so loved the original lines of the dress and wanted romantic hair and veil with the burst of red from the bouquet- it was everything I had dreamed of since seeing the dress on Pinterest, showing it to the dress shop owner and buying it that day- woohoo Mori Lee! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 61
323 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 5108 bride too, just picked up my dress this week ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree definitely wear a hoop, I’d forgotten how big the train was and can’t walk properly in the dress at all without a hoop! I’m having a cathedral length veil and I can’t decide whether to add a sash or not!? My gown is white.

The topic ‘Dress Twins? Mori Lee 5108’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors