(Closed) Dress under $500?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@vivalasylvia:  Ah, I loove dresses with gold sequins. They remind me of Goddesses or something.

Post # 19
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Look up Church Street Bridal on Facebook! They sell tons of designer dresses that they get donated to them and most are under $500!

Post # 20
9120 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

View original reply
@vivalasylvia:  thanks! My dad grew all our wedding flowers in his giant garden, and my cousin made me the bouquet. I was like “I want something colorful and wild” and she definitely came through.

Check out Sue Wong dresses too, if you like gold / champagne. The website ideeli.com often has 50% off sales on her stuff -$100-300 ish. 

Post # 21
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

My my dress was $299 – a sample I bought online. It was a but of a gamble, but I think it paid off. 

Post # 22
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

My dress was $230 with the bra or corset thingy I have to wear underneath included. I love it! No, pics on my computer, though Frown… The pics were not great anyway. It has spaghetti straps and sequins. I hope to wear it again on our first anniversary or something, haha! It does not look like a traditional wedding gown, which is why I love it!

Post # 23
953 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@lolot:  I love your dress! You look beautiful! 🙂

View original reply
@vivalasylvia:  I got my dress from JCPenney for $25.

Post # 24
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

$99 at David’s Bridal – discontinued sample

Post # 25
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
@lolot:  I absolutely love your dress and have looked for it on Macy’s.com, but haven’t been able to find it! Did you buy it quite a while ago? 

Post # 27
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Dress from davids bridal : $300 

sash from etsy: $100 

Post # 28
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

My dress was over your thread budget, at $618, but I was considering dresses for less from Bridal Gallery in Sioux Falls on preownedweddingdresses.com. I highly recommend. Everyone has their own experience, but mine was great. My dress was a sample, but was near pristine. 

Post # 30
3315 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

NotFroofy and I got our dresses for under $500 each at a wedding consignment store.  Not only did this hold down the costs, but it meant that we could try on the exact dresses we would end up wearing (instead of trying to guess how they would look based on trying one on in the wrong size), and could take them home the same day we picked them out.

NotFroofy’s (the first one), which is a size 10, is now for sale for $180 if you are interested.

Post # 31
9120 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

View original reply
@Grossern:  thank you!  Yeah I bought it a little over a year ago, but I’ve seen it for sale off and on since then.  Here is the link (currently discontinued) but it does seems like it comes back up for sale sometimes.  They seem to sell it under the name “Marina gown”.  http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/marina-short-sleeve-beaded-lace-gown?ID=590083 

View original reply
@Miss Wellies:  aw thanks!  Yours is so cute and damn, what a deal.  Are you still blogging?

The topic ‘Dress under $500?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors