(Closed) Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!

posted 6 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

yep. i’ve got mine, it’s in my closet right now. the only reason i bought it was because the dress was being discontinued and i knew nothing would top it.

it’s an oleg cassini for david’s bridal dress, dress CWG322.

Post # 4
217 posts
Helper bee

*looks guilty while raising hand*

I have mine as well!  Shhh! Don’ tell my Fiance, he has no idea, lol,

Same as @colorofmyheart:  my dress was going to be discontinued on David’s Bridal; it was the two in one ball gown that converts to a short sheath reception dress. I fell in love with it RIGHT after we started planning the wedding, and when it went on sale for $99, I had to get it!

Post # 5
2087 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

i went dress shopping a couple weeks ago just for fun for my birthday.. I wasnt’ planning to go until the summer, but the dress I’ve been eyeing online was in a store 5 min away from my house and i thought I’d treat myself to trying it on for my bday.  I ALMOST bought it last weekend bc of Black friday.  It was 20% off!!! But I was having anxiety about buying so early.  I was determined to wait til the summer.  My dress is sooooo brand new.  Another store in town won’t even have it in until the new year, and this other store only just got it in the week before I tried it.  So i’m waiting a bit.  But I am pretty sure it’s the ONE!!!

I’ll be pairing it with a purple belt with a flower!

Post # 6
2087 posts
Buzzing bee

It’s pretty sparkly in person.. the photo doesn’t capture it…  Here’s a closer view with a bold belt (i wouldn’t wear this exact one… but something bold like it)

Post # 7
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@FutureMrsKelly2014:  I’m getting married Aug 2014 and I have a deposit on a dress! It will be finished being made at the end of the year! I fell in love with my dress and I was afraid that it would be discontinued because it was a spring 2012 runway dress!

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

I am SO tempted! It’s an Enzoani that is from 2011. I found it new at a store for about $1,000, and another enzoani from 2011 that I also love on recycled bride for $750. I love the dresses and the prices are definitely bonuses but I don’t want to take away the going to the bridal salon with my mother.

But I might just do it anyways!! Tongue Out

Post # 11
242 posts
Helper bee

Nope 🙁 I have fallen in love twice with 2 different dresses. I am afraid of dress regret and I don’t have a venue yet. UGH…

Post # 12
Hostess
8579 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

this dress with the above alterations.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

I bought my dress a year ago! I just looked it up today to get a picture for the boards and found it’s about $400 cheaper now. Should have waited! But I fell in love with it and just had to have it. 

It’s hanging in my closet now. =)

Post # 14
78 posts
Worker bee

This is the dress to beat! I wasn’t expecting to have my “moment” when I tried it on for the first time, but I think I’m in love…I’m going to try it on again in 2 weeks!! Smile It’s a brand new Essense & I would recieve 20% off! Just a little unsure with the wedding date being October 2014 if I’m buying too soon.

Post # 15
200 posts
Helper bee

I haven’t gotten mine yet 🙁 I’ve been shopping a few times and have new favorites every time.

Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee

@MrsPhilly:  That dress looks great on you, I love the sparkle & the belt def completes the look! I’m glad i’m not the only one considering a dress so early. Smile

The topic ‘Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors