(Closed) Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!

posted 7 years ago in October 2014
Post # 32
124 posts
Blushing bee

@FutureMrsKelly2014:  It was awesome!  So much fun, and my consultant was fabulous.  I have pics, and can post in another thread if anyone is interested in some AWing ๐Ÿ˜› 

I may have found The One, but I am going on Saturday to try on another dress that I fell in love with online, but the 1st Bridal shop sold the sample off the rack last month :/

Post # 34
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oh my goodness, you are all so far ahead of me! I am going to be an August/September 2014 bride (just got engaged in February). Still working on a venue and a final date. And I have a lot of weight to lose before I think I’ll be ready to dress shop, unfortunately… otherwise I will just hate everything. I do have lots of ideas on my Pinterest though Laughing!

Post # 36
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

@allyouneedislove: That is how I am. I want to lose weight before I try on any dresses. Otherwise I will feel like nothing looks right and I will just get upset. I also havent started anything. But I have found a lot of things I love on Pinterest. 

Post # 37
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I thought I was the only one who purchased so early! My dress will be finished in July and it’ll be hanging in the closet for over a year until 10/19/2014. It’s an Alfred Angelo…

Post # 39
5 posts
Newbee

My Fiance won a dress of my choice at a bridal show, this is the one I fell in love with and bought

Post # 42
16 posts
Newbee

@WeirdAlLoser:  Sorry I just saw your post. Yes it is! I saw it at the Disney bridal showcase and had to try it on. It was definitely the one! Belle 225 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 43
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I bought my dress yesterday!! Totally was NOT expecting to find THE DRESS at my 2nd appointment with still 1 year and 4 months to go until the wedding, but my amazing consultant put my complete wedding look together and it was just PERFECT! It was EXACTLY what I wanted! I couldn’t say no!

Here I am in the dress by itself. Notice my gorgeous purple shoes! ๐Ÿ˜€

And the (almost) complete look! The sash matches the shoes and the birdcage veil compliments the lace on the dress perfectly! The only thing missing in this picture is either my mom or Maid/Matron of Honor are going to loan me a vintage brooch of theirs to pin to my sash. Please ignore the hideous angle that gives me multiple chins haha

Can’t wait to see the rest of your dresses, ladies!

Post # 45
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

I’m scared to try on dresses now.  I think I’m going to wait until September since I change my mind so much on everything.  I know I’m going to have dress regret.  :/

Post # 46
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Haha, my plan WAS to wait until September, but there’s a sample sale on next week and I’m hoping the dress I want will be in it, so I might have my dress by next Friday!

The topic ‘Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors