(Closed) Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!

posted 7 years ago in October 2014
Post # 64
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@FutureMrsKelly2014:  thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your dress too and your shoes are AWESOME

Post # 65
268 posts
Helper bee

Getting mine on October 11th! Can’t wait!! You’re all making me so excited!

Post # 66
294 posts
Helper bee

Just ordered mine yesterday! I’m so excited about it ๐Ÿ™‚ Should get it in at the end of December. 

Post # 67
491 posts
Helper bee

I’m September 2014, but almost October!  I just ordered my Maggie Sottero Lorie and am trying to find some lace to buy/make a veil with. 

Post # 68
25 posts
Newbee

Ordered mine in the middle of May and I got the call it came in just last week! I’m so nervous- I hope I made the right choice!??!

(without the tulle overskirt)

Post # 69
13 posts
Newbee

I ordered my dress this week, and immediately started having doubts about whether I rushed into it too soon. I do like the dress, but it’s well over budget, and I haven’t even been to any sample sales yet. I did try on around 50 other dresses and I didn’t like any of them as much as the one I chose, so I don’t think it’s dress regret I’m feeling, maybe just feeling guilty about not trying hard enough to find something cheaper?

Post # 70
9 posts
Newbee

I just ordered mine yesterday and I’m soooo excited to check that off the list. Apparently I’ve been a little nervous about getting a dress because the week before both appointments I broke out in an all out crazy eczema rash on my legs. It was the first dress I liked online, first dress I tried on and the only designer I looked at (to keep things simple). Martina Liana style 437. So excited for my “change-y dress” (as my Fiance called it when I showed him the preliminary contenders.) Dad even got in on the action and was picking out belts to go with it! I can’t wait to see it again in the right size and everything!!! Just typing about it now makes me that much more excited for the dress. Smile

Post # 71
20 posts
Newbee

I don’t feel bad now at all.  I just got engaged a month ago and felt like I was super early trying on dresses outside of a year to the date.  I went looking yesterday with my Maid/Matron of Honor and am taking my mom back on Friday with the rest of my bridal party to go play dress up.  

Post # 72
84 posts
Worker bee

My dates set for 4-10-14 and I bought my dress exactly 1 year earlier (last week) was the first dress in the first.shop (sophia tolli marigold) but I am utterly in love, and since I cant try it on again until april for a fitting (booo) just have to keep looking at the pic over and over. ๐Ÿ™‚ now just the rest of the wedding to arrange lol. ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck beautiful ladies!! Xx

Post # 73
29 posts
Newbee

I ordered my dress in June. The salon said it would take close to 6 months for it to arrive so I am still waiting for that call.   I am a bit anxious about seeing it in person, because I got it in a different color than what I tried on at the salon.  

Post # 74
18 posts
Newbee

I got mine before last year because it was everything I wanted… the middle is a sash.. but I might change it out for a colored one. Not sure yet. But it’s perfect. Laughing

Post # 75
166 posts
Blushing bee

Bought daughter’s dress 2 weeks ago.  Seemed logical since she secured the venue.

Post # 76
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Firehall

I just bought mine today.. Sofia Tolli Roslin.

The topic ‘Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors