(Closed) Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!

posted 9 years ago in October 2014
Post # 79
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@colorofmyheart:  I was searching for my dress and I see that we are not only month twins, we are dress twins!

Post # 81
573 posts
Busy bee

Post # 82
1182 posts
Bumble bee

Just ordered my dress yesterday. I had my heart on a Barbara Allin dress in my mind, but when I put it on it, didn’t wow me as the first time I wore it. And when I thought about it, it didn’t really go with my venues either…so the first one is the Barbara Allin dress with model photo and then my dress which is the Pronovias Odry, which was what I had originally envisioned in my head before the Barbara Allin dress temporarily derailed my vision. I probably won’t wear that detachable lace part at the top, but I wanted to try it on To just see it.

Post # 83
1123 posts
Bumble bee

I still need alterations but I found my dress for my october 11th wedding! 

Post # 85
1123 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureMrsKelly2014:  thanks! I ended up falling in love with a different dress and taking it home but don’t have a picture right now. I should post once I get one. 

Post # 87
92 posts
Worker bee

I ordered my dress in late October and picked it up in mid January. I’m totally obsessed with it!!! It’s perfect. First and only one I tried on.  Ps. Sorry if the pic is huge.

Post # 88
1942 posts
Buzzing bee

@Mill:  One of my best friends got married in July 2013 with that exact same dress on. It looks absolutely STUNNING on. What a great choice!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Post # 89
1942 posts
Buzzing bee

I bought this beauty 3 weeks ago. I didn’t want to take it off!!!! I bought it on that exactly sample size because it almost didn’t zip up. A little incentive to stick to my wedding diet 😀 It is the Allure 2710. Mine should arrive in July sometime. YAAYY! 

Post # 91
85 posts
Worker bee

i said “yes to the dress” yesterday 🙂  

Post # 92
4 posts
Wannabee

I purchased mine Thanksgiving weekend.  I wasn’t expecting to find it the first time I went shopping but I said YES to dress #6!!!

The topic ‘Dress yet? Oct 2014 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors