(Closed) Dresses for under $500

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

My dress was £400 – I tried on more expensive dresses but didn’t love any of them enough to part with that much cash but I fell in love with this one! Ignore my shocked face in the first picture, I think I had just nearly slipped but it’s a good photo of the dress ha ha!

Post # 47
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Floof:  That is a gorgeous dress and you look beautiful in it!!!! Great bargain.

Post # 48
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Cadillac mountain

Here’s my etsy dress! It ended up being $155 with a mint sash and shipping included. It’s got an all over lace. I won’t have it until next week.

Post # 50
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Temple Beth Am/Love is Blind

BohemianButterfly:  Thank you!  I feel a pretty ridiculous sense of pride in my serendipitous find!

Post # 51
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Temple Beth Am/Love is Blind

Megan10513:  You did an amazing job! Lovely!

Post # 52
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I found mine at a sample sale… was going to just go look but I couldnt turn this gown down! It was only $200! I have to put in about $100-$150 for alterations but it is still totally worth it! It is PERFECT for my outdoor wedding at a huge Antebellum mansion.

Post # 53
8686 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

CallMeMrsG:  you look amazing in that dress

Post # 54
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Heres my ‘just in case’ dress, we’re planning an intercontinental move later this year and highly likely need to marry quickly at the courthouse for visa. Picked this up at the local department store few weeks ago, on sale for 30 €! Its Benneton. I did have to take it in about 2 sizes, but could do that myself easily because the dress is simple. And if we can wait until our planned day and can get my big puffy dress, we’ll I also have my reception dress now and a cute summer dress later.

The topic ‘Dresses for under $500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors