Post # 16
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Mine was 600 when I bought it. 🙂 

Post # 17
71 posts
Worker bee

Contact me I have a bunch of gowns in your budget.

Post # 19
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I second looking at Alfred Angelo samples! I got mine for $575 CAD. I just went into a bridal salon that carried designer gowns and bought it off the rack!

Post # 21
54 posts
Worker bee

alessia :  have you tried preowned wedding dresses.com?

Post # 22
2310 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

nycoleman :  Your dress is gorgeous and I love the pops of red color. I also had red roses and loved them! 

Post # 23
41 posts
Newbee

I posted this somewhere else already but my dress was $129 on etsy 

Post # 24
17 posts
Newbee

alessia :  I actually am a wedding dress designer, and can custom make you a wedding dress to the design you’re wanting and I will keep it within your budget!! I’d love to work with you!

[content moderated for self-promotion]

-Lucy

Post # 25
952 posts
Busy bee

I first joined wedding bee because of the replica dress thread. I had my dress made through the shops they reccomended and I spent $500. I was really impressed with the quality! 

Cree-Estate-Bride_1

Post # 26
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

alessia :  Send me a photo of what your thinking! I own Urban Bridal Shop in Kansas and sell designer sample gowns off the rack for 30-75% off retail. We have gowns in the $600 range for sure!

Post # 27
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Check out cocomelody! I want this one 😍 

Post # 28
53 posts
Worker bee

Not married yet but found my dress at a one day bridal gown sale. A mikaella for 400. Just need to hem the front and change the flower ornament. Firs perfectly. Try facebook and type in opportunity bridal they have multiple events. Good luck! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors