(Closed) Due in Winter/Spring 2012 – Show Your Bumps!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Oh my gosh, such a cute bump!  I don’t have anything but bloat to share yet.

Post # 4
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@mszebra: you look awesome! that is all baby and so cute!

Post # 6
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

This picture is old – I’m 14+3 in this picture, but I’m currently 17+2. My sister has been borrowing my camera the last few weeks so I don’t have a current shot ๐Ÿ™ I’ll update soon! I’m due March 2 ๐Ÿ™‚ and we find out the gender in less than 3 weeks!

Post # 9
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I’ll play, I love bumps! 17 weeks here ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 10
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

@AvantLaLettre: you look so cute too!! I seriously need a new picture, I’m huge lol

Post # 11
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

You ladies all look so cute! I can’t wait to have a real bump picture to share!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You all look so cute!!! 

Post # 13
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I had to make the most of Halloween this year with a 29 week belly, but I’ve seen so many pregnant nuns and school girls, and I wanted to be comfy (aka wear jeans to work!) so I went with Juno from the movie Juno.  Too bad the Sunny D gave me horrible heartburn, so I really didn’t get to drink any. 

Post # 14
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Oh my goodness, I LOVE bump pictures!  I can’t wait until I have one – the closest I get right now is the random bloating that comes and goes.  DH tried to tell me it was a bump the other night but at 6w 2d, I am quite sure it was NOT a bump!  

Post # 15
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’ll play! 19 weeks for this pic taken tonight, due April 1–although that dating will be confirmed/ adjusted at my gender scan on Thursday

Post # 16
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Okay, this weekend at 24 weeks: 

The topic ‘Due in Winter/Spring 2012 – Show Your Bumps!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors