(Closed) Dumb Question- How to Blur?

posted 8 years ago in Technology
Post # 3
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

What about paint – just opening the picture in paint and then just using the erase tool or maybe just painting over it?

Post # 4
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

You can use “Gaussian Blur” or “Radial Blur” which are found in the Blur submenu under Effects.  Hope that works!  🙂

The topic ‘Dumb Question- How to Blur?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors