Bridal March : (1 votes)
    7 %
    Life House- You & Me : (14 votes)
    93 %
  • Post # 3
    765 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2008

I love the idea of a song that means something to you. 

When we first started planning I was all about the bridal march because when can I ever walk down to that again?  But…it didn’t feel like us.  I ended up walking down to "Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space" by Spiritualized.

Post # 4
    5822 posts
    Bee Keeper

I’m all about the Lifehouse.  I think it’s awesome you’re personalizing your wedding, and it’ll make your entrance that much more memorable!

Post # 5
    7431 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2009

Love me some Lifehouse, I’m so struggling with what to walk down the aisle to as well as our first dance…

Post # 6
    1428 posts
    Bumble bee

I voted for Lifehouse also, such a lovely romantic song…sigh…and I am not a DUNDUNDUDUN kinda girl…hee hee…also not even an engaged girl (YET) but I can spend hours listening to songs & imagining which one will work best for the "walk down the aisle"…right down to "okay Bridesmaid or Best Man #1 goes NOW, Bridesmaid or Best Man #2 goes at the next chorus…"urgh I’m secretly obsessed with the "walking down the aisle" song.

Post # 7
    198 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

i’m not particularly fond of the traditional wedding march, so i voted for lifehouse.  we will be using something else for sure. the front runner right now might be glasgow love theme from the movie love actually.

ultimately though, you need to pick the song that is right for you.

Post # 8
    456 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2009

I’m really hoping to do Edwin McCain’s "I’ll Be" but parents might freak, so not sure. But "You & Me" is on my list of maybe’s! I definitely love the idea of not doing the same thing everyone else has done for forever.

@happilywaiting (or anyone else!), got any good suggestions for Bridesmaid or Best Man proccessional? I was thinking The Verve’s "Bitter Sweet Symphony" (an instrumental version), but it gets really repetitive, so I’m not sure if 2 minutes of it will drive guests nuts. But it’ll take at least that long to get all the BMs and FGs down the aisle, possibly a lot more if the 2-yr-old doesn’t cooperate!

The topic ‘DUNDUNDUNDUN or Lifehouse You & Me’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors