Dyson curling iron – $500 USD

posted 12 months ago in Beauty
Post # 16
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

I have the blow dryer and I love it bought it when it first came out and it’s still going strong. I have long thick curly hair that I blow dry strait. All the other blow dryers I had would die around 6 months. This one is light easy to use makes my hair so silky smooth. I also never get that burned scalp feel like I use to with other dryers. I use it to blow dry my Shih thus hair. It’s also quieter then a traditional blow dryer. I notice a difference from when I blow dry my hair at home vs when I go to the salon. It just feels silky when I use the dyson dryer. I may buy the new version because it would be easier to blow dry my hair after a workout just touching up the sweaty root part. It look nice to use when I want to do my hair. But I would like to try it out first. But I have few dyson products and they have always worked great and lasted. 

Post # 17
2410 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m considering it.  I have the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer and I LOVE it.  I got it during one of the Sephora VIB Rouge 20% off sales, which helped a bit with the price. I think I want to wait a few months first and see how reviewers feel about them after using them longer than a few weeks, though.

And while this thread is specifically about the curling iron… for anyone who is interested in why I love the hairdryer…  I love that it’s quiet, it’s lightweight and more comfortable to hold for long periods of time, and I do feel it’s less damaging to my hair than dryers I’ve used previously.  My hair looks better after I blow it dry.  

Post # 18
100 posts
Blushing bee

Hey bees, so I ended up purchasing the kit a couple of days ago! A store near me had an online offer with 4 split payments and a returns period until the end of January, so I figured there wasn’t much to lose since I’ll be able to try it out for a fairly long time to make sure I actually love it, and if I don’t there’s no guilt in returning.

The product is on delayed delivery, so I should receive it in two weeks time – I will be sure to come back and let you guys know what I think once I’ve had a chance to test it out!

Post # 19
29 posts
Newbee

I’m curious to try it (with the option to return if i don’t like it) but it’s sold out everywhere! 

Post # 22
754 posts
Busy bee

How long is this gonna take to curl my mop top? undecided That is my biggest battle usually.

Post # 23
5534 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: July 2018

I love the idea of the dyson curling wand.  I usually put a bit of a wave in my hair and if I could go from damp hair to nice casual curls in one step then I would be in.  It’s expensive but I would probably splurge on it to cut down on two tools to one, save time and save heat damage.  However I have watched a bunch of youtube reviews and it doesn’t look like it works that well! 

Post # 24
2006 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Not gonna lie Cray but if it work

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors