(Closed) E-pics…How many outfits for you & FI?

posted 9 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: How many outfits for e-pics?

Bride-to-be: 1

Bride-to-be: 2

Bride-to-be: 3

Bride-to-be: 4

Bride-to-be: 5

Groom-to-be: 1

Groom-to-be: 2

Groom-to-be: 3

Groom-to-be: 4

• Post # 3
    3041 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

We had 1 outfit each, but that’s because we took them ourselves & we did it the day we went out of town to a black & white art/concert show, so we looked extra nice & matched :).

Post # 4
    4802 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I wore two outfits.  One a dress and cardigan with heels, the other skinny jeans with a top and flats. 

Fiance wore one outfit, jeans and a black button up shirt.  When I was wearing the dress he wore the sleeves down, and when I changed into jeans he rolled them up.  So it looks a tiny bit different.

Post # 5
    329 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

We just got our pics done this past weekend and we wore 2 each. Most of our pics were taken in our “dressy” outfit. I wore a summer dress with a white cardigan and heels and he wore a nice button down with dark jeans and dress shoes. Then we switched when we went down by the lake and I wore jeans and a white top and he wore a polo and jeans.

I agonized over what we were going to wear and in the end the weather wasnt cooperating with us and we only wore 2 of our 3 outfits. Dont stress too much, just dont wear clashing colors. 

Post # 6
    2194 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

We did one each, except I changed my shoes half way (to flats). I really like the way they came out, sort of a day in the life…

Post # 7
    3314 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

We each did 3.  1 super casual, the 2nd casual, the 3rd semi on the dressier side.  All of our chosen clothes were things we felt comfy in.

Post # 8
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

We are doing 2 each. One outfit we both will have on our Atlanta Braves shirts, and the other we will have on nicer clothes.

Post # 9
    3135 posts
    Sugar bee

I would have LOVED to have had two outfits, but we only had a one hour session so I didn’t really have the time.

Instead we compromised by wearing half dress/half casual outfits

Post # 10
    7693 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

I wore 2 casual outfits. I just wore jeans, had 2 different shirts and 2 different pairs of high heels

My husband wore (sort of) 2 outfits. He wore jeans and the same shoes but in some photos he is wearing a black button down shirt and others he put on his green puma sweatshirt over it.

I wanted to look like ourselves!

Post # 11
    5110 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2011

We each just wore one outfit. Still waiting for them to come back.. She said by the end of the week!! Eeeek 🙂

Post # 12
    1144 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

We had three, 1 dressy, 1 semi-dressy and one super casual (our favorite sports team) but we had to skip the super casual because I spent so much time doing it up in fronf of the camera in my dressy outfits. lol

Post # 14
    13095 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

We each had three outfits.  We wanted to have some variety between the pictures so we had a dressy outfit, a casual outfit, and a school spirit outfit (we took our e-pics on our college campus).

Post # 15
    915 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Our photographer told us that she usually likes to do 2 outfits so we each wore 2 outfits for our engagement photos.

Post # 16
    3048 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 1991

We both did one outfit, and they were casual (because we never really dress up as it is). I wore jeans and a pink sweater which ended up looking great! He wore jeans and a green long-sleeved thermal shirt (that he LOVES and I bought him). The colors matched very well!

The only regret is (which may be a good thing): I don’t want an engagement album because who wants to look at the same two people in the same clothes on every page? Baha! I got all the pictures for free, have most on my computer, and printed some out so we could I could enjoy them 🙂

The topic ‘E-pics…How many outfits for you & FI?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors