(Closed) E ring & band are different widths

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My rings are 2 different widths, and it really doesnt bother me, I dont even think about it.

Post # 5
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think if they’re the same style, the width won’t matter as much.

Pictures?

Post # 6
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I think it really all depends on each set. did you take a picture of the ring when you tried it on in the store? I’d love to see it.

it sounds like you’re unsure of the wide band. I’d encourage you to keep looking. I kind of settled on my first band because I thought I couldn’t do better, and I really wished I kept looking! in fact, I wish I had gone ahead and just gotten a cz ring as a stand-in with the hopes that one day I’d find the perfect ring – even if it meant that perfect ring is found after the wedding.

Post # 7
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I was wondering the same thing. My e-ring is about double the width of my wedding band. I wasn’t sure about it when I first got it home, but I wore it around for a day, and it’s fine now.

Post # 8
11390 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Mine are two different widths & I like it alot that way. 🙂 My e-ring I’m not 100% sure on the width but its no greater than 2mm. & My wedding band is 4mm. 

Post # 10
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Perhaps you can go somewhere else to do it custom?? I am getting my ering custom and getting an awesome deal ! I am getting a 2.5-2mm e ring and getting a 2mm band as well – both custom  – I personally like the look of a wedding band that is either the same width or thinner

Post # 12
Hostess
11166 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

My E-Ring is significantly thicker than my two wedding bands and I did that on purpose. I didn’t want the bands to over take the Engagement Ring.

The topic ‘E ring & band are different widths’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors