(Closed) E Ring Insurance

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We have it covered under our home & contents insurance.  You can add any one item of up to $20000 on our policy.  In terms of regular wear and tear, do you mean you want to be able to get it fixed under insurance if it gets banged up or something?  I don’t think our insurance would cover that – its just fire/theft/act of god.

Post # 4
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

My ring is insured as a rider policy on my renters insurance. But like the PP said, it’s only for loss/stolen/damage replacement, not for the yearly maintenance and such. 

Post # 5
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 1999

My ring is covered under our Renters Insurance policy. Most renters and home owners inrurance policies should cover rings. It’s best to ask whomever you are signed up with. (Mine is covered if it is damaged/stolen. Not normal wear and tear or bi-yearly maintenance.)

Post # 6
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My ring is insured through the same company I have my renters insurance through.

Post # 8
7429 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Coming from an insurance agent – I have what’s called a personal articles policy through State Farm for my ring. I wouldn’t put it as a rider under my homeowner’s because the PAP doesn’t have a deductible, and there’s no chance of rates being increased like on a homeowner’s policy. With State Farn, it will cost roughly 10% of what the ring is worth to insure, with a minimum premium of $25 per year. I have all kinds of things insured on my PAP

The topic ‘E Ring Insurance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors