(Closed) Early 2015 TTC Club (Jan-March)

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 76
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
Kay1126:  Congratulations!!!

View original reply
koi424:  I used one of those too for my first pregnancy! I have it all ready to go for TTC soon in about a week! Did you buy a new or used one? I always feel like it’s maybe overboard too but oh well. I’m impatient and want to use every method possible!

Post # 77
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  We decided to buy one new. I got it bundled with the test sticks from Walmart so I feel like I got an ok price on it.

DH & I met on Eharmony and we were like – well, we spent a bunch of money to quickly and efficiently meet each other. And that worked out really well. So why not spend some money to meet LO quickly too? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 78
2554 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
koi424:  Haha I like your reasoning! So you got the new version too, fancy touch screen and all! Cool, good luck with it! I like mine, so easy to use. But I also chart and use OPKs haha.

Post # 79
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Mauritius

View original reply
koi424:  thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 80
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  No, mine does not have a touch screen. Actually when I google that one I get mostly International sites.

I got to push the “m” botton today! Yay CD1 of TTC! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 81
2554 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
koi424:  Ooh, ok that’s the same one I have. So exciting you got to push the m button today! I get to push mine in about 5 days!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 82
1034 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Feist: 
View original reply
NewfieBullet: 
View original reply
koi424:  thank you!

FX for all of you!

The topic ‘Early 2015 TTC Club (Jan-March)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors