(Closed) Eband 059 & sol387 Thin engagement ring much thicker wedding band??

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
Hostess
6688 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
stephygb92:  That’s a gorgeous band! I like the look of a thin/thick combination in a ring set. I think it can be a very pretty look. I have a couple of different pictures that might help.

This is my original ERing with my original wedding band. This is a solid band, but there is quite a difference in their widths. My ERing is *maybe* 2mm at its widest along the shoulders, tapering down to less than that on the rest of the shank. My original weddng band is about 5mm wide.

This is another band I have. It’s an open design similar to the band you’re looking at, although it doesn’t have any stones. This band is 4mm at its widest point, although it doesn’t look that wide because of the open design.

Post # 3
1221 posts
Bumble bee

I love that pairing! I seriously love that band – I wanted it myself but it doesn’t work with my e-ring.

Post # 4
206 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stephygb92:  I think those two rings will look great together! I posted this pic in another thread a few days ago of a 2ct sol387 with a swirly floral David Klass custom band. (These are not my rings but it is a similar look to what you are considering.)

Post # 6
675 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think that will look amazing together go for it!

The topic ‘Eband 059 & sol387 Thin engagement ring much thicker wedding band??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors