28 %
    Make design 2 : (11 votes)
    14 %
    Buy hat C (post 51) : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 17
    5398 posts
    Bee Keeper

I don’t think those hats go with your dress. Since you don’t want a veil, I think you should just skip a head piece. 

Post # 19
    2597 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@Eckle:  Personally, I’m not a fan of the hat idea but I think trying to recreate that brown hat in ivory might end up looking like some weird helmet. Why not a small fascinator or no head accessories instead? 

Post # 22
    8482 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

@Eckle:  I would either get the second hat, or make the first design.

Post # 23
    3075 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

I really like first hat, if you think you can do it I say go for it

Post # 24
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I loved the lace headband and I love the hat idea. This is your special day. You will look lovely no matter what. Don’t let what others say influence you too much. Just go with what makes you happy and feels right.

Post # 25
    154 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

What do you want to wear?  What do you picture yourself looking like when you close your eyes and imagine your wedding day?  I think it’s awesome that you’re a “hat person” and if I knew you in person I’d love to see you wearing one on your day.  (I didn’t wear a veil. Didn’t want to and I’m glad I stuck with that!)  I vote for  buying the brown hat.  I’d tie my flowers with brown ribbon to tie it in. 🙂 

Post # 28
    154 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

What do you want to wear?  What do you picture yourself looking like when you close your eyes and imagine your wedding day?  I think it’s awesome that you’re a “hat person” and if I knew you in person I’d love to see you wearing one on your day.  (I didn’t wear a veil. Didn’t want to and I’m glad I stuck with that!)  I vote for  buying the brown hat.  I’d tie my flowers with brown ribbon to tie it in. 🙂 

Post # 29
    8683 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @BlondeMissMolly:  yup, I agree. I dont like those hats. Sorry OP

Post # 30
    316 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I love the hat idea, but I honestly think your dress, with the hair style you want, and some simple beaded bobby pins to hold it is all you need.  I don’t think you need any hair accessory!

But since that’s me and not you, I like the hat labled A. I think it’s pretty, it’s simple, and its vintage looking like the look you seem to want. 

Post # 31
    83 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I get your vision and think design 1 is going to look awesome! If you could sew that costume, the hate shouldn’t be an issue. Either way, you know your style and you’re the one getting hitched. Do what you want. 🙂

The topic ‘Eckle's headpiece adventure continues’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors