Post # 1
This board is generally pretty quiet, but thought what the heck, I’ll ask anyways!
Just wondering where the Edmonton Bees had/plan to have their wedding photos taken? I’ll be in the downtown area, should I venture over to the U of A? The Leg is out; my BFF had hers there and we are using the same photographer so I’d rather not look like I am copying her wedding 🙂
Post # 3
I lived in Edmonton years ago.
What about the Muttart Conservatory? Might be a bit out of your way, but I love that place.
Post # 4
Post # 5
@sienna76: wow, those photos are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing
Post # 6
- Wedding: June 2014 - British Columbia
@Miss_Magoo82: If you live downtown area, you’re in luck!
Just noticing that your wedding is this weekend!! Yay! You must be excited!! 🙂
– Louise McKinney Park (just across from Shaw)
– Millcreek Ravine; it supposedly looks like BC when you’re inside there. (check if it’s still muddy from the flood from weeks ago first though)
– Royal Alberta Musuem (sort of downtown-ish; on the west side of DT); my cousin had her pictures taken there in 2008. The water fountain there would provide many opportunities for playful pictures.
– There are many trails around the river valley. It links to the Muttart as well as the Millcreek Ravine.
– The high-level bridge on 109 street would provide an interest back-drop, especially if you are looking for some black-and-white or sepia photos.
Have a blast on your wedding day! Enjoy each moment. 🙂