(Closed) Elie Saab 2011 AGLAYA

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@OoOTifsterOoO: because they use the most expensive fabrics and the best designers. : )

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

7 900 €
Loved this one too, but it costs too much((
And also the Elie Saab Laertes Cry (the price in Germany about 4 500 – 5 000 € )

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

@Aglyla: Hi, I really love this Aglaya dress too.I was also thinking to order it through  online wholesales for a cheap price, but I have not decided yet. It would be so great if you dear Aglyla let me know about your exprience.

Best

Post # 12
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I didn’t try on that one, but I do have pics of Laertes by Elie Saab (which is my dress). I also know that the store where I got my dress (Laertes) had Aglaya for about $12,000 at their other location. 

Here are pics of my dress:

I really do love Elie Saab’s dresses. The dress was definitely out of my price range, but I am seriously just trying anything to make some extra money so I could pay for it (i.e., ebay sells, extra jobs, etc.)

I hope you have/are able to find your dress! Good luck!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

@Aglyla: How did your order turn out?  I looked at that website – temping but wondered how close it turned out to the original?  Thanks!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@eehkay: Did you end up buying the Laertes? I absolutely love that dress (and you look stunning in it btw) but I can’t spend >£5k on my dress..booooo

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I bought this dress (Aglaya) for my wedding. It should be coming in soon. It was well worth the investment. I will post pictures soon.

The topic ‘Elie Saab 2011 AGLAYA’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors