(Closed) Ellis 11228

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hiya,

I do have about 5 pictures of me in Ellis 11228 as this is the dress i have chosen for my big day.

If you send me your email i can send you the pictures? The back of them are not great simply because i tried on a larger size so had to pin the back but im going on friday for first try on of my actual size if you wanted me to then send extra pictures?

Let me know.

Hope this helps.

Lauren xx

Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee

Hiya,

I do have about 5 pictures of me in Ellis 11228 as this is the dress i have chosen for my big day.

If you send me your email i can send you the pictures? The back of them are not great simply because i tried on a larger size so had to pin the back but im going on friday for first try on of my actual size if you wanted me to then send extra pictures?

Let me know.

Hope this helps.

Lauren xx

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee

Hiya,

I have tried on this dress, its beautiful Laughing Love some of Justin Alexanders dresses also so havent decided yet which one to go for, hope this helps

Kate xxx

My JA dress that I love…

Post # 6
10 posts
Newbee

Hi Kate,

Just wondering as im in a wee pickle!! What did you think with or without veil on Ellis 11228??

Thanks.

Lauren

xxx

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

Hiya,

I don’t really want to upload them to internet if that is ok just incase anyone i know saw.

I really don’t mean sound funny!

But i’ll certainly send them to you if you want me to?

Thanks,

Lauren

x

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@katestaruk:  Ladies I have fallen in love with Ellis 11228 from a magazine article. I am not trying dresses on for a few more months, but before I daydream about this one too much can you give some idea of the price. My budget is £1000, do I have any hope?

Post # 11
27 posts
Newbee

@Miss.L.Hale:  Hi Lauren, it did look beautiful with a veil and would say if you are going to wear one go for quite a plain one as the dress is quiter dramatic already and then you can take it off for the reception but it does look fab with a veil 🙂

Post # 12
27 posts
Newbee

@lannyb27:  This dress is a steal at £895! Feels and looks so much more expensive! You will even have some left over for shoes!!!:)

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

@Miss.L.Hale:  hey I’ve ordered this and getting at the end of May but would love to see someone else in it? if you wouldnt mind sending me the pics too its [email protected]. i’ve ordered a shoulder length veil so you can see the back and simple crystal and pearl earrings. what are you thinking for accessories?

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

@katestaruk:  Amazing! You have just made my day!

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘Ellis 11228’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors