(Closed) Embossing?

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
803 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

its called Thermography printing, and is basicly the origin of embossing.  Most professional printers can do it, but they would probably tell you that they can only print your entire invitation that way, rather than just part of it.

The topic ‘Embossing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors