(Closed) Embossing… Opinions, Reviews & Advice Needed!

posted 7 years ago in DIY
  • poll: Have you purchased an embosser from any of these websites/companies? If so, what'd you think?
    Wilshire Graphic Press (wgpress.com) : (0 votes)
    Paper Source (paper-source.com) : (4 votes)
    57 %
    The Stationary Studio (thestationarystudio.com) : (1 votes)
    14 %
    Stamp-Connection (stamp-connection.com) : (0 votes)
    OTHER - Where did you purchase your embosser from? : (2 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 3
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I ordered ours from Paper Source.  I love it!  Also, I’ve gotten so much feedback from our guests that they loved the embossing.  People definitely noticed.

The embosser cost $28.50 and the plate cost $31.50, so a total of $60 plus tax and shipping.  We didn’t shop around because I wanted a design specific to Paper Source, but I’ve since seen them much cheaper elsewhere.  Hope This Helps.

Post # 7
    1352 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@soontobeMrsEschberger:  No!! I’m trying to finish up my invites tonight actually! Are you ready?! What all do you have left?

ETA: just realized you’re in the woodlands and I’m downtown Houston! More of twinsies than we thought! 🙂

Post # 9
    1352 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@soontobeMrsEschberger:  I got engaged December 2010 too!!  I am also a giant procrastinator but my family is so heavily involved so I’m lucky they are forcing me to do stuff by bugging me constantly.  I have my first alterations appointment this Saturday and I still don’t know where I’m getting my hair and makeup done 🙁  I got my limo last week (1965 Rolls Royce Princess) and my FI’s dad/stepmom are taking care of the rehearsal dinner, thank God! I still have to do favors, get presents for my BM’s, get programs made for the church, pick music for the church, and I’m sure there is a hundred other little things I’m forgetting.  My invites are getting mailed today though wahoo!!!

The topic ‘Embossing… Opinions, Reviews & Advice Needed!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors